Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Year 7-Passions

It's been YEARS since I've visited this little piece of my online world.
I've been through a lot emotionally, spiritually, physically in the last 5 years!
I'm really not sure how to recap all that in one post...
I guess the first thing I can say is that I LOVE teaching just as much as I ever did, even in year 7...but in addition to that, I've found new passions that I feel pulling me in various directions and I haven't yet decided what that means for my future as an educator.
I toy with the idea often of going back to school to specialize in counseling, taking classes to become highly qualified in a middle or high school area, or changing my tune entirely to move out of the school system and into supporting women and children in other ways.
I think this blog will become a place of exploration for me.
The title is Mrs. D's Diamonds, "Finding Diamonds in the Rough"...I feel like I'm truly on a journey in doing just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment