Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Show Off Your *Piles* Linky Party

I've bee away for a dramatic 6 days, enjoying time with my In-Laws over the 4th of July weekend! We did our share of swimming, got our share of sunburns and enjoyed home-smoked pulled pork and Korean Beef!

Here is a picture of my poor 3 year old...Mommy forgot to put sunscreen on before letting her go to the pool with the grandparents and I didn't remind them I put sunscreen in the bag. :( 
I felt awful for my baby girl...she has had lots of Aloe applied and took much needed Benadryl (recommended by my best friend who works in a burn unit)! She is doing much better!!

Now, back to the real reason for this post...
Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge created a really cool linky! I figured I could definitely participate in this one!
Basically, teachers take over their homes while away from the classroom. During the summer months we take to crafty projects, new research and buying up crazy amounts of classroom decor and organizational materials. This linky is helping us all feel a little better and that we're not alone in our piles!

My 'Stuff' has taken over my craft corner, my bedroom and my garage...
As you can see, one of my Monday Made It projects is one of the biggest...but I have so many more coming!
Happy Piles!
:)


1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! :)

    Love your piles... hope your girlie is feeling better!

    Thanks for linking up!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete