Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Monsters...Oh My!

So, last year I had a classroom theme all revolving around my "Diamonds". It was really cute and I was able to incorporate a lot of color pops with diamonds, black and white as my primary pallet. 

This year...with the help of some friends and the amazing PINTEREST...I have decided on a Monster theme! With Monsters University coming out this summer it all seemed to really jive and fall together nicely! I've been scouring the internet for the past week and have found so many amazing resources. My poor printer is going to hate me after this summer! I've done so much printing, I had to buy two new ink cartridges!



I'm not able to access my classroom until July to begin setting up, but I'll have all my materials printed, laminated, sorted, labeled and READY TO GO!
I cannot wait to share my pictures with you all!

If you're interested in achieving Monster greatness for your classroom I seriously recommend TPT and searching for "monsters". Search for the "free" items and you will Not Be Disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment