Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

July Currently

It may be a little early, but I wanted to make sure I got my currently up before I started hard core into my Masters Program! Yes, that's right, I'm starting my Masters in Early Childhood Education this coming week! I'm SO excited that I get to continue with my education in a field that really drives my passion for education! 

As is true for many teachers, this summer has been dedicated to spending time with my children, planning, and crafting! It's been GREAT, but I'm so ready to be back to the grind. For me this school year will consist of many new things...I can't wait to share all of my journey with you all!


If you want to follow all the other fabulous bloggers who are posting their own "Currently" for the month of July...follow Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade! She is a fabulous resource and has so many other amazing bloggers linking up with her on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment